3.17.6 Grade Change

Responsible Position

Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs


An instructor may change a student’s grade if coursework was allowed to be submitted after the original grade was issued. Please refer to the 3.17.5 Grade Appeal Process, if you feel a grade you received was unfair.

The instructor may either complete the current grade change form, or e-mail the Registrar’s Office with the following information:

  • Student Name
  • Student ID
  • Course Name/ID
  • Former Grade
  • New Grade

All course grade changes approved by the instructor must be made no later than the end of the semester immediately following the semester in which the grade was earned.

Related ATCC Documents:


Approved by: Leadership Council

Effective Date: 5/5/2021

Next Review Date: May 2024

Archive: 3.17.12 Grade Change